- To us, Saftey is number one.
- All teaching starts with understanding Prey Animal Behavior.
- We believe that people should start communication on the ground before riding.
- Also, people need to learn to be great riders, learning to move with the horse beyond the basic "position".
- We believe that real horse/human relationships do not rely on reins or ropes, but on communication and connection.
- We offer weekly group and private lessons year-round.
- Throughout the year we host Horsemanship clinics.
- Training and sales previews for clients are also available.
Chris Cowherd, owner and manager, and Lindsey Cowherd, trainer and acupuncturist - are available to help you and your horse develop a better relationship!